If you are bored with standard texture blocks in Minecraft Pocket Edition, mod Tessellation (3D Blocks) is exactly what you need. Mod Tessellation (3D Blocks) changes the mode of survey blocks with 2D to 3D mode - it looks amazing.
For example stone bricks of all kinds has very beautiful cuts that add a certain realism, the oven has become more bulk - now we can look at the inside of the furnace. So we will be able to watch the internal combustion of the furnace ...
Features: Everything written below the blocks have a 3D mode. In the future, the list of 3D blocks will increase.
- The enchanting table.
- Iron bars.
- A glass panel.
- Stone brick.
- Baking will be added to the fire.
- Quartz table.
- Dragon egg (No features, used only in creative)
- Pipe (No features, used only in creative)
Lighthouse (No features, used only in creative)
Stone bricks have very neat cuts that make them look more realistic. Now with these blocks you will be able to do the tough "realism" castles with high walls that will make your castle impenetrable.
Installation of addon Tessellation (3D Blocks):
- Downloadable addon Tessellation (3D Blocks) (extension: .modpkg).
- Start BlockLauncher Pro.
- Click on the Allen key. Go to "ModPE Script".
- Enable mods and click "Add".
- Now you need to find the downloaded mod in the file system of your device and click on it.
- The mod has an extension .modpkg.
- Textures will automatically be installed!
- Mod and texture installed, enjoy the game!