This mod adds to the game a real phone called iPhone 14. It can be crafted, and then use all the functions that is in the real phone. For example you can use it as a browser to surf the popular social networking or video hosting.
With mobile phone MCPE
will become more realistic, since the main character will be able to use one of the most indispensable items of the modern world.
Gaming iPhone will eliminate the need to minimize the game to go to other applications. Thus you can save a little battery power, because you will be running just one app that has several functions.
The crafting recipe of this unit consists of very durable material - obsidian. The iPhone can be used as a tool, and is perfect for battles against monsters.
Here's the whole list of its functions. In the future it will be expanded, but for starters this should be enough to eliminate some discomfort with minimized applications.
How to install iPhone 14
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.