Structure Block is a mod that adds a new block in Minecraft PE
. It is designed for fast transfer of objects from one map to another, or within one map. All he need is the X, Y coordinates and, in some cases, Z ( In our case positions).
Mod will facilitate you a huge amount of work, because now at Minecraft PE you can add to your world anything from another map, e.g. a city, or its individual components.
After the installation of the mod / addon in the lower right corner, you will have a new icon that is responsible for spawn this block.
Click on it near the building you want to move. Next, open the block and give the name. This will be our first X-coordinate or in other words, the first position
Generated second the Y-coordinate ( Second position) on the opposite corner of the building so that if you draw a line through these two points, we get the following:
Okay, okay - it's just a joke. We need something like this:
The main thing is to enter the same name of the positions:
After all this process, the mod will show contour the entire area, which he will transfer. If everything is OK, then press Load, next, open the same unit and placed in the right place.
How to install Structure
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.