This Minecraft PE
mod is pretty awesome, this makes mining, faming, digging and fighting mob easy. You don't have to switch tool every single time, and it is easy to gain by crafting all types of tool in a certain type.
How does it work?
Hoe Tool. Simply tap on tap on the ground.
Axe Tool. Start breaking Wood type block.
Pickaxe Tool. Start breaking Stone type block.
Shovel Tool. Start breaking dirt, sand, gravel etc.
Sword Tool. Attack or Point any mob.
*When not is use the tool reverts to its original form.*
Crafting Items Tool [Wood] Tool [Stone] Tool [Iron] Tool [Gold] Tool [Diamond]
Website here Update for 1.11
How to install ToolShifter
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.