Mini Blocks Mod
is an add - on that will enable to minimize the Minecraft PE
small blocks. Their size is approximately the same as 1 pixel. The mod is still in Beta version, and so you will be available to build only a small house where you can get into a large house - preview version of mod.
As we know, the PC version of Minecraft there is a full version of this modification that allows you to place very small blocks
, thus allows you to build a city only a few normal-sized blocks.
In our case we get only one new object that consists of a 20-30 tiny blocks built in the shape of a small house. It can be used for many different purposes, for example, if you are unable to find shelter in the night or just to minimize the use of space. How to get?
Minimalist house can be obtained in different ways. In creative mode, go to "Weapons and armor" and at the bottom you will have to wait for this new subject. If you are playing in survival mode, then can be crafted by the following recipe: House (ID: 500) – 2 oak wood stairs + 1 oak wood plank + 2 white wool + 1 glass block
The house is pretty spacious, there are Windows, roof and double thick floors of wood:
That's the way I painted and filled with various devices: For screenshots, I used the texture pack "Medieval Time"
How to install Mini Blocks
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.