Pocket Furniture mod adds in the world Minecraft PE
9 types of furniture that you can place as decoration. Pocket Furniture adds to the game two types of tables, toasters, sinks, trash and other interesting decorative elements. How to get furniture?
The only way to get furniture is to use other, third-party modification, for example X-Commands. If you are using mod X-Commands, then to elements, you can use the following command — /give "id" "amount"
. All the necessary furniture id written below.
The furniture is of the essence, with the result that you will be able to hear from furniture published various sounds. If you quit world, but then again it will drop, you will see that the furniture came to life.
So your eyes can run: toasters, toilets as mobs — a bit annoying each time. But I hope that in a future update of this mod, a nuisance to fix.
Wrench [Key] (id - 623) can be used to rotate the furniture. This will create a boat that will unwrap the furniture. You will need to sit the boat and turn it in the direction you want to look furniture.
Leave the boat and then destroy it to fix and maintain the position of the furniture. Trashcan (id 601)
Shell (id 602)
Toaster (id - 603)
Bedside table (id 604)
Bedside table (id - 605)
Black bar chair (id - 606)
Blue bar chair (id - 607)
Brown bar chair (id - 608)
Blue bar chair (id - 609)
Grey bar chair (id - 610)
Green bar chair (id - 611)
Light blue bar stool (id - 612)
Light gray bar chair (id - 613)
Lime bar stool (id - 614)
Purple bar chair (id 615)
Orange bar chair (id - 616)
Pink bar chair (id 617)
Purple bar stool (id - 618)
Red bar chair (id - 619)
Yellow bar chair (id - 620)
Curtains (id 621)
Toilet (id - 622)
Wrench (id - 623)
How to install Pocket Furniture
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.