Mod Pocket Decoration
adds more than twenty types of decorative items in Minecraft PE
with which you will be able decorate every corner of your house and room unique decorations that will make your home more natural. For a full set of mod, there are 16 kinds of colorful stained glass, as well as 17 types of scenery. UPD: Added compatibility with 1.11 & 22.214.171.124 versions.
Pocket Decoration adds kitchen furniture, laptop, TV, rug and more. All the decorative elements have a very pleasant texture, which gives comfort, when each thing is distributed according to the destination How to get decorative blocks?
If you play in survival mode, you can enter the chat command /furnitures to get at once all the decorative elements. As you can all of these decorative items to make for yourself, with the help of crafting recipes (crafting recipes you can see below).
If you're playing in creative mode, then you will find all the decorative elements in the inventory.
The TV can be turned on with a lever or other Redstone mechanism. How to get colored glass?
At the moment, there are not possible to independently develop a workbench in colored glass. Perhaps in the future, we will see the crafting recipes to create them. At the moment they can get in the inventory of creative mode, but if you play in survival mode, it is possible to get coloured glass you can put in the command prompt /furnitures.
mod Pocket Decoration 0.14.0 ID of colored glass: White stained glass (id - 223)
Orange stained glass (id - 224)
Magenta stained glass (id - 225)
Blue stained glass (id - 226)
Yellow stained glass (id - 227)
Lime-color stained glass (id - 228)
Pink stained glass (id - 229)
Gray stained glass (id - 230)
Light gray stained glass (id - 231)
Blue stained glass (id - 232)
Purple stained glass (id - 233)
Blue stained glass (id - 234)
Brown stained glass (id - 235)
Green stained glass (id - 236)
Red stained glass (id - 237)
Black stained glass (id - 238)
How to install Pocket Decoration
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.