adds in the world Minecraft Pocket Edition
instant felling of trees using any type of axe. You will only need to cut some part of the tree and the tree will fall on their own, and you will only need to collect the shattered blocks of the tree trunk. Updated: modification compatible with 1.11.x, 1.10.x versions
Mod TreeCapitator is very practical, it does not need any additional resources, just do what we always did and chop down trees with an axe, but now it will be much faster and more efficient because the mod TreeCapitator you will save time on cutting down trees.
How to use?
The first thing you need to do is to develop a workbench of some axe: wood, iron, diamond, gold - essentially it does not change.
Next, find some wood, preferably more, to take high wood, when you cut down. We recommend you led to dense forest (Mega taiga) - there you will find lots of huge spruce trees, thickness of which will be in two blocks in diameter. Now pick up the axe and start to chop the tree at the very root (preferably), when you cut down lower block the tree, the whole trunk is divided into blocks.
How does it work?
Find a tree and start chopping it (chop the bottom of the tree).
Once you cut down lower block the tree trunk, the whole trunk will split into small parts.
This is a very convenient, fast and economical way to quickly get wood in Minecraft Pocket Edition!
How to install TreeCapitator Cheat
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.