You're a fan of dubstep and you like explosive guns? Excellent! Here are the Dubstep Guns mod, which adds in the world Minecraft PE
dubstep gun. After you activate the weapons, the music starts playing and every few seconds it will be produced explosions with activated weapons. Dubstep weapon will destroy everything in its path wherever you look in the literal sense, so be careful when you look at his feet! How to use a weapon?
When you enter the game, you will see a new button that will appear on the right side of the screen. This button is used to activate new weapons. But before you press the activation button you need to make yourself weapons, at least one of them. These weapons you can take in the inventory of creative mode, using the Toolbox
or do it themselves with improvised means in a survival mode.
Whenever you click activation ("ACTIVATE") the weapon starts to shoot and it automatically started a dubstep track that will repeat repeatedly until the weapon is activated. When you hold (the"Dubstep Gun") or ("Dubstep Cannon"), they will produce a shot every 1-2 seconds.
You will not be protected from explosions, so you have to wear good armor to not die or use some of the fluff is only in creative mode, where you can not afford to hurt. Crafting recipes:
How to install Dubstep Guns
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Unzip the archive with sounds and move the "DUBSTEP_music" folder to the next path: "/games/com.mojang/"
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.