Unreal powerful new tool will appear in the game after installing this Mod, namely a hammer. It is designed for both the processing resources and for battles. It is very effective in dangerous areas. Just imagine how much time you can save with a hammer, in the extraction of resources. Author of the mod: Kano Games (Google+ Account) How does it work?
The mod will add really new things, and did not replace exist, as do the Addons. According to this, each hammer has its own recipes for crafting, which is very realistic and interesting. Hammers - this thing that was supposed to be in Minecraft PE
a long time ago, but for some reason developers do not have to pay special attention to this practical subject.
Hammers can be very effective in several conditions, but rather in very unsafe conditions when you need to gather resources, but you are near monsters. Thus you can save time on switching items in hand.
Besides all this, the developer made it so that hammers have a slow effect around you. You can assume that it is an additional protection around you.
Let's move on to the crafting recipes. They are a little more expensive than other tools and weapons, but it's worth it. Crafting Recipes Diamond Hammer - 802 Golden Hammer - 801 Iron Hammer - 800
How to install Hammer
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.