Mod More Bows and Arrows adds in the world Minecraft PE
a few different bows that have different shooting capabilities. Each bow is attached to a special boom, which you can do in the workbench. Mod adds a bow and arrow that will allow you to move from point shot arrows at the landing point of the arrow, also has a bow and arrow attached to it that burn goal achieved! How to use bows and arrows?
Just mod More Bows and Arrows adds 5 new bows and a few different arrows to which you can add different potions. We recommend that you in the game's settings include sight like on the PC version of Minecraft for a more comfortable shooting with a bow. To do this go to game settings and enable the option - "Split controls".
Then take a bow with which you wish to shoot somewhere to the onions of course included a special arrow, make it in advance and put in the interface. To shoot with a bow press in the lower right corner of the screen on the button "F".
When you shoot the arrow will fly in that direction but with a slight shift down, and the farther you shoot the greater will be the shift down because the force of attraction "takes" his own!
How to install More Bows and Arrows
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.