Too Many Items
is a mod that allows the player to give yourself any item in the game by selecting it in the GUI [ Graphical User Interface (GUI)], which will be added to the gameplay Minecraft PE
, after installing Too Many Items
. Modification Too Many Items has many new features and functions that will allow you to a greater extent to control the game play Minecraft PE
, for example, you can change the time of day, change the game mode and more.
When you go in the world of Minecraft PE, on the left of the screen you will see a M button which, when pressed, you will see a graphical interface with all the blocks, items and other elements that exist in the game.
It is also very useful feature (the possibility of) Too Many mod Items
is that when you install any modification on the game client, Minecraft PE, be it a mod or addon, all new features, items, blocks, and other innovations to appear in the interface of the mod Too Many Items
. That is why the TMI modification is the most popular among the players of Minecraft PE, with its help you will be able to use all the items in Minecraft PE
even in survival mode. Features:
- Added automatic update of the mod.
- Works now, as well as burning mobs.
- Change time of day
- The ability to spawn mobs and animals
- Point teleporting.
- New categories blocks for special items.
- As many, many other things...
This is the first public version of the addon! There may be bugs and errors! For optimalnoi need the latest BlockLauncher! Screenshots:
Functions: Other features of TMI:
Go to tools by clicking the [...] button in the bottom menu interface TMI: Updated: Add-on compatible with 1.11.x versions
How to install Too Many Items
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.