This is a new mod with features and menus for easy and quick editing of the world in Minecraft PE
You will be able to use more than 40 different commands, each of which is able to remember the geometry of the desired object and the ID of the blocks from which it will consist or you can create a figure with a mix of different blocks.
You have to imagine X, Y, Z coordinates to make it work correctly. Each of the teams is quickly remembered and after some training you will become a real 3D Builder in Minecraft PE.
List of Commands
Most of the commands are executed with a double slash and thus you will not confuse with vanilla commands in the game.
- /we menu - change the language (English or Russian by default)
- //wand, //pos1, //pos2
- //undo, //redo, //clearhistory
- //replace, //replacenear
- //copy, //cut, //paste, //rotate
- //[h]cyl, //[h]sphere
- //hollow, /pumpkins
- /brush, /mat, /mask, /size
- //sel, //shift, //expand, //contract, //inset, //outset
- //generate, //line, //smooth
- //deform, //move, //overlay, //outline
- //forest, /forestgen
- /floodfill, /repl, /cycler, /tree
- //curve, //fill, //fillr
How to install WorldEdit
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.