SpongeBob Mobs Mod for Minecraft PE 1.8, 1.7
|19 Feb 2016
SpongeBob Mobs mod adds the ability to bring the world of Minecraft PE
famous characters of the animated television series "spongebob Squarepants". Now playing in the world Minecraft PE you may have a small town of Bikini bottom in which to live: new MCPE. Mod adds to the world Minecraft PE spongebob himself, Mr. Eugene Krabs, sandy, and other hero of the animated series. All the characters you can create with eggs to spawn, which you can find in your inventory creative regime.
Where they appear in the game?
All new characters may appear in the world Minecraft Pocket Edition using eggs to spawn. The main idea of the mod relies on, to see my world in Minecraft PE heroes of the animated series. This way you will be able to be close to their heroes of the beloved animated series. Recipes: Cooking spatula (id 506) Burger (id 507) Coca-Cola (id - 508) ID Eggs: Spongebob Squarepants (id - 500)
Patrick (id - 501)
Squidward (id - 502)
Plankton (id - 503)
Sandy (id - 504)
Mr. Eugene Krabs (id - 505)
How to install SpongeBob Mobs
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.