Mod Friendly Creeper
is a pretty useful modification because it allows you to make creeper in Minecraft PE
more calm and friendly. But not so simple as it seems!
Modified creeper will have practically a new skin (design). The actions of the creeper will also be changed — from now on you will not rush. To rush without reason, but as soon as you start to fight it and resist — it comes to old ordinary demeanor. Creeper begins to cause super attacks by you — the explosions, against which it is very hard to resist!
This mod works on Minecraft PE version 0.16.0
— Android, iOS and Windows 10 Edition. How does it work?
Friendly creeper are behind a backpack of dynamite. Creeper will have a pleasant appearance, smile, cap. He will attack you only when you will try to attack it. Here then it is better to run away from him because he is alive you will not leave. These creeper a little harder and faster compared to a regular creeper Minecraft Pocket Edition
But until you attacked this creeper, he'll be friendly and even at some points will help you to deal with other hostile mobs.
Friendly creeper is hated witches. Once friendly have secured will see a witch — he will chase her and kill of the by explosions. This is really one of the unpleasant ways of death, but what to do when a witch wants you dead.
Another type of mobs that is as neutral to you will is "Garbage". If the mob Garbage would have been smart, he would run away from the creeper, but in most cases these mobs explode under the creeper.
How to install Friendly Creeper Mob
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.