If you are tired of standard skeletons-riders, then install mod "New Riders". With it in Minecraft PE
added more than 20 new riders. You can see the zombies on the cow or chicken, and other animals. In addition, for the diversity mod adds and other monsters that are able to ride animals. Now your MCPE will never be the same and be more thoughtful, realistic and more hardcore. How to get it?
Unfortunately, the new mobs don't spawn on their own, but the mod author is already working on it. While you can have fun with the innovations with the help of the creative inventory. In it you will find new eggs with the help of which you can spawn as many riders as you wish. Mobs:
I would like to highlight some features, or to be more precise - ability. For example, in a new skeleton have an ability that allows after receiving damage to blow themselves up and thus spawn in its place a cloud of small spiders, which can also explode.
In addition to the enemy riders, you will receive friendly, for example a fire wolf. As soon as he sees an enemy unit, it will begin to protect you.
In addition, you can have the Emerald Battle, where fight two huge bosses. You can watch from the sidelines or to help the boss one.
How to install New Riders
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.