This mod is designed specifically for players who played a lot PC version of Minecraft. With it, you get new Pets, namely dogs. Now in Minecraft PE
will be much more pleasant to play, as you will be surrounded by these cute and furry creatures. For a change, the developer of modifications made from 6 breeds of dogs that you can each call their name and make a beautiful house where the dog can relax after long hikes and walks.
The Supplement works not complete, because artificial intelligence is not advanced, nevertheless, you will be much more fun to play with new friends that will help in any situation, for example to fend off the monsters. How to get a dog?
All you need to get the most faithful friends of man, is to enter in the chat command /eggs
then they'll give you in your inventory once all the eggs to spawn.
As you can see on the screenshot, in the game, the most popular breeds in the world. I think everyone of you to liked at least 1 breed and you will be able to shelter himself in the house.
How to install New Pets
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.