Mod Baby Mobs
is a unique modification because it adds to the world Minecraft PE
eggs babies. Under the phrase: "egg babies" means. Mod adds Baby Mobs eggs all available mobs in the game, but when you spawn mobs with the new eggs, it is the mobs will be very tiny sizes. Therefore, all these mobs can appear to be cubs regular mobs due to their size. From this came the name "little mobs
" How does it work?
To find the Eggs to spawn mini mobs you need to open the inventory in creative mode. If you play in survival mode, then you will come to the aid of mod X Commands. The id list of all eggs you can find in this page below.
Here is a screenshot example of these small mobs in the world Minecraft Pocket Edition that you can generate.
Probably the funniest zombie children. When they're little and at the same time evil monsters hungry for the flesh is just ridiculous. ID's Eggs
: Baby Mule (id - 1000)
Baby Horse (id - 1001)
Baby Donkey (id - 1002)
Baby Zombie Horse (id - 1003)
Baby Squid (id - 1004)
Skeleton Horse (id - 1005)
Baby Sheep (id - 1006)
Baby Brown Rabbit (id - 1007)
Baby Mooshroom (id - 1008)
Baby Chicken (id - 1009)
Baby Zombie Pigman (id - 1010)
Baby Pig (id - 1011)
Baby Cow (id - 1012)
Baby Zombie (id - 1013)
Baby Villager (id - 1014)
Baby Wolf (id - 1015)
Baby Ocelot (id - 1016)
How to install Baby Mobs
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.