Thirst Mod For Minecraft PE iOS and Android 1.9.0, 1.8.0, 1.7.0
|02 Oct 2015
If you wanted to make the game Minecraft PE
even more realistic toga we advise you download the mod Thirst - a thirst which you will need to drink water not to die of thirst. After you install modifications on Minecraft PE in addition to the strips with the lives you will have an indicator of thirst, which will gradually decrease and if the value reaches a critical threshold you will die. To avoid this, you need to make glass bottles, which crafting of three glass blocks, fill it with water, going to any reservoir to tap a bottle of water and drink. The mod is very you will enjoy if you play in survival mode. If you want to complicate the game Pocket Edition and make it more realistic then the modification of the Thirst you will love and you will not only satisfy your hunger and thirst but if you want to stay alive. How to fill your thirst?
: You can just jump in the nearest river
To use alternative methods, such as rainwater harvesting
Buy it at a specialty store — it can be done with the new blocks that will appear along with the mod.
How to install Thirst
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.