Giant Zombies mod adds in the world Minecraft PE
seven different sizes for the zombie giants. Five of these zombies are really great, but two of them are very tiny (they look like dwarves). One of those zombies will be twice as much as You do, and the second in three times. It is worth noting that the mod adds Giant Zombies zombies seven, which differ for their size, but not complexity. Types Of Zombies
Just mod offers seven different sizes of zombies. None of the zombies has the opportunity to appear in the world Minecraft Pocket Edition, so You have to spawn them via eggs. Eggs to spawn you can get your inventory in creative mode or using an addon (mod) Toolbox.
Some zombie sizes are identical to each other, so in our examples we consider only those types of zombies that really stand out among others.
This is the biggest zombie of all existing. It is 12 times more than normal zombies. The zombies unfortunately does not represent a huge risk because most likely, as we thought — they have the same amount of health as regular zombies 1:1.
It's a little less zombies compared to the largest zombies, which we considered before.
This zombie is about two times larger size if you equate it to a normal zombie.
It was extremely far away, called those two zombie — "Giants". They look like miniature versions of the Zombies in Minecraft Pocket Edition, but still — they are not so weak. These zombies also have good strength and accuracy to attack opponents. ID Zombie: Zombies x0.25— id:2000
Zombies x0.5 — id:2001
Zombies x2 — id:2002
Zombies x3 — id:2003
Zombies x4 — id:2004
Zombies x5 — id:2005
Zombies x6 — id:2006
How to install Giant Zombies
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.