— this modification will allow you to feel the full power of modern arrows. If you are bored with plain arrows in MCPE
, modification of the Explosive Arrows will make them something amazing. After you install the mod — all the arrows will be explosive. When you shoot with the bow — arrow when you tap a block to explode. How does it work?
It's actually very simple. Use any type of bow that can shoot exploding arrows. This modification modifies the usual arrows MCPE, making them explosive during collision with blocks and objects.
The arrow will explode only in the cases when they fall into hard objects, i.e. blocks. If vystrelami over the mobs — there will be no explosion.
This is a very interesting and immersive mod if you want a little fun and pokersite world Minecraft Pocket Edition.
How to install Explosive Arrows
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.