Backpacks mod — this mod will allow you craft in the world of Minecraft Pocket Edition new items to hold Your stuff backpacks. With the advent of backpacks in Minecraft Pocket Edition
you will be able to carry much more needed things.
There are two types of backpacks, which are divided into 8 species each. Each of the backpacks has its own unique color and a capacity of 27 and 54 of the slot. Just as the chests. Really chest you can't go anywhere, but the backpack will take.
You can, for example, to create five large backpacks, the capacity of which will be 54 slots. That means in your inventory will be occupied 5 slots that can hold 54 slots each that means in your inventory diminished 5 slots, and thereby adding 270 more slots. Really cool?! Like mod — Like and download below! How to make a portfolio?
Overstate to start the workbench in which you would be able to handle the extracted skin.
Next, open the GUI of the workbench — click on it with the hand. Next, make the related skin. The associated skin is used to create large backpacks. To make a little backpack — just take dye and 8 pieces of normal skin. To make a big backpack — you will need to use a bit more leather and ropes.
Next, we will need a stove to make associated with leather — sheepskin.
To do this, open the graphical interface of the stove and treat associated skin coal.
Then again go to the interface of the workbench, look what we still need to create a large backpack. As we can see we have processed 1 skin, and have 9 i.e., we have to handle 8 of these associated skin, which we will turn in coats. It's a pretty laborious process, but it's worth it. How to use?
In our example we took two of backpack, which have different capacity. The first backpack that we consider it normal backpack. In the normal backpack capacity 27 slots. To open the interface of conventional backpack — hit the backpack on the ground.
If you take a big backpack, the capacity is much more, but if just the 2 times. Large capacity backpack 54 slot. To open the interface big backpack — big backpack hit the ground. Updated: modification compatible with 1.11.x & 1.10.x versions
How to install Backpacks
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.