mod adds in Minecraft PE
more than a hundred different types of swords that have unique abilities, unique recipes and incredible texture. Already much time in Minecraft is fighting mobs, if you are in survival mode, so why not upgrade and restock your inventory, new, cool swords to battle with mobs it was even more exciting. How to use?
In mod Advanced Swords is charged more than a hundred types of swords that you can use and experience. Below you can see the whole list of swords with their identification numbers and crafting recipes.
Now there are two types of storage of the sword: the quiver and the sword holder. They can be used to store up to 6 stacks of arrows and 5 swords. Click on the ground with a quiver or holder of the swords to open the inventory.
How to install Advanced Swords
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.