Mod Vanilla Foundry creates an opportunity to dispose of unnecessary items in the world of Minecraft PE
, and parse the stuff back into iron ingots and gold. Agree, because sometimes you have happened so that you crafting the axe instead of the pickaxe, or Vice versa? With mod Vanilla Foundry you will be able to reclaim valuable resources. To do this you must use a special machine that can melt down items back into ingots. How to use?
First you need to take the foundry unit. It has a fairly simple design. Foundry device is able to dispose of the item that contains gold or iron. For example, if you mistakenly made the object, or is it just you don't need, send it into the casting machine.
To start, preheat this unit, so you can use it for processing items. Take a bucket of lava and push them in this unit. When the machine is heated to a certain temperature, you can use it, and melt metal product.
Well, now our unit is ready for operation. Need to get the item you want to shred and click them on the machine to get gold ingots or iron. In addition to the bars you will receive some experience.
When disposing of iron bars or rails, instead there are nuggets. These items can be separated only for low value items, because the mod should not be loaded. Because these elements are "just" are in the mines of the game world Minecraft Pocket Edition. ID's items: Apparatus for disposal (ID 209)
The nugget of iron (ID 3210)
Iron ingot (ID 365)
How to install Vanilla Foundry
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.