Better Quarry mod
— this Minecraft PE
mod will allow you to save Your time on mining ores: diamonds, gold, iron and other no less useful and necessary ores. Career mode is very simple in its use and does not require large resource reserves. To create it You will need a pickaxe, red dust, gold ingot and iron ingots. You will save up to 30% iron up to 15 units or diamonds that you would be "thrown out" on the creation of tools for processing such volume of mining ores. Updated: modification compatible with 1.12.x, 1.11.x versions Better Quarry
a quick and easy way to extract ore. You wash at the same time to create several pits in the world Minecraft Pocket Edition, and enjoy the process of mining ores! How does it work?
The first thing You need to do is to create a career unit. To create it You need a diamond pickaxe, three iron ingots, two units of red dust and one iron ingot (crafting recipe You can see below).
Next, when You will be ready for career unit — put it in a place convenient for You (Maybe if you know where there is a lot of ore, which was hiding under the ground, we recommend the use of such plots to set the career blocks).
In our case we have set our career block in the middle of a wasteland where nothing particularly, but for example works and concepts in the principle of career unit is the perfect place!
After you have placed You with career block on earth, is automatically protected from a danger zone. The area where maintenance work on the extraction of ores. The neighborhood of the quarry is 16x16 blocks, that's a lot if you count the ratio of destroyed blocks.
Next, to activate the quarry and he began his work career hit on any block with a pickaxe, then a message appears, which reads: Career unit launched
At Your request, over a career of blocks you can place a chest where you will get all of the ore mined. In the case of this action, nothing bad will happen. If you place career over the chest unit, all ore mined will be to get in it. If a career unit will work without the chest, all ore mined will appear on the upper part of a career unit — then you will be able to pick them up.
Career block processes a single layer in thickness 1 unit for 16 h. The scale of such a layer is 16x16 blocks. Thus you will save not only time but also resources. Because of this, the amount of processed stone will take more than one iron diamond pickaxe. To create a career you spend a little!
How to install Better Quarry Farming
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.