SinglePlayer Economy — this modification adds in Minecraft PE
economic system. To mod will allow you to choose one of the task, for which performance you will get money. The money can be used to purchase items and starter kits (whale).
At the moment the functionality is very simple fashion, but as we can see here, everything is done at the highest level. Therefore, we can assume that in future updates fashion we will see even more different functions.
Click on the "Economy Menu", which is in the upper right corner of the screen to open the menu of the economy. In the opened menu you can choose the shop and job vacancies.
Let's start with the inspection available jobs. Click on one of the favorite jobs to get the job done.
- Miner: as a miner, you earn a living of mining blocks.
- Cleaver: since you are a lumberjack, then the money you will earn felling of trees.
We decided to get a job as a lumberjack. After long work, we have collected enough money to buy something yourself.
Open the menu of the economy — "Economy Menu", and go to the store. Currently the store has only a few things you can buy. But we hope that in the future, of things to buy will be much more. In our example, I bought the diamonds.
You can leave your job at any time convenient for you, and go for a new job. In a text chat type the command /help
to get help.
How to install SinglePlayer Economy
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.