The Flash mod
adds in Minecraft PE
a new type of armor that has some force. When you wear this armor you will have a super opportunity with which you will become almost invincible. The armor has a lot of attractions which are "envy" even diamond armor. But to get the armor you need to sweat a little ... Updated: modification compatible with 1.12, 1.11.x versions
How to get the armor?
To get the Flash armor, you will need two blocks of diamond, two blocks of red stone, three block of gold, block of four glowing stones and seven blocks of iron. To get started in the workbench make a block called "Particle Accelerator
" - and he will give you armor. But in order to activate the unit "Particle Accelerator", you need "Reverse Flash Call Stone".
Now put the block "Particle Accelerator" in any convenient place.
Then pick up previously-created stone "Reverse Flash Call Stone" (recipes you can see further) and hit them on the block "Particle Accelerator".
Now go to your inventory and you will see there is a brand new armor, which is already waiting for you tried on.
When you put on armor it will give you 5.5 points of protection, and will also give you some cool effects you will have lots of cool and new abilities.
What gives the suit? Speed
Now even when you will plunge into the lava it will not harm you - it will be safer than water, because in lava you can dive for an indefinite amount of time, and the water won't allow it.
How to install The Flash
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.