Pocket Creatures is an exclusive modification, which was designed for the pocket edition of minecraft, unmatched in the PC version do not exist yet. Maybe this mod will be similar to the popular Supplement Mo'creatures, but the difference is really huge!
To date, the modification has become one of the largest and most successful for Minecraft PE
. After installation the game will be another 50 different creatures who are called into this world to multiply and survive!
You will see the smaller animals, such as lizards and of course the largest - whales, killer whales and so on.
Each animal got its own unique texture of the body including the color palette. Most animals look like real animals and plays this very role of the color palette of the skin of some creatures that were blessed with all beings.
Some animals you can tame, some need to fear that they may not hurt You, and some you can just enjoy! How to get eggs?
So far in version 0.13.1't get eggs in creative mode (using the Toolbox the game crashes). To get eggs to spawn animals you can enter the chat command /give . Pre-download mod for command - Simple Commands.
Example: /give 2818 10 - we get 10 eggs to spawn camels.
Small guides to the creatures:
Turtles: love sugar cane
Armadillos: they love the seeds
Horses: you can tame them with wheat or apples. Each type of horse has its own speed and jump. You can also make horses special armor, including the new emerald!
Ostriches: the male - aggressive, female - passive. Every ostrich eggs, which you can use to generate their own ostriches!
Lions and tigers: you can tame the baby meat, but not large.
Fish: you can catch them and decorate your home.
VelociRaptor: you can get them only in creative mode.
Chameleons: they are camouflaged!
Whales: they are very hard to kill, but if you get it, you get a lot of fish and some other things!
Snake: some species are poisonous and best not play with them!
Stingrays, jellyfish, eels, puffer fish (Blowfish): they are poisonous sea creatures.
White Shark: better watch out!
Moles: they dig under ground tunnels.
Fur seals and penguins: they like to swim!
The Roadrunners, chipmunks, lizards and deer: they will run away from you!
How to tame a horse?
To tame a horse You will need some apples or wheat. Not all horses eat the apples so we recommend you use a wheat - her horse certainly love Then holding wheat tap her on the horse to feed a horse and tame it. When the horse is tamed, you will hear the corresponding sound.
How to put armor on a horse?
In order to put on your horse armor, put on it to start the usual saddle - just hit them on the horse, and then grab the armor and press the armor horse you would put it on the horse!
Horse (id - 2805)
Dolphin (id - 2819)
White shark (id - 2820)
Hammerhead shark (id - 2821)
Stingray (id 2834)
Piranha (id 2845)
VelociRaptor (id 2843)
Snake (id - 2847)
Rat (id 2841)
Rabbit (id 2833)
Penguin (id - 2844)
Turtle (id - 2815
Battleship (id - 2823)
Ostrich (id 2803)
Duck (id - 2848)
The boar (id 2849)
Tapir (id - 2850)
Mol (id - 2816)
Giraffe (id - 2835)
Gorilla (id 2836)
Goat (id - 2802)
Elephant (id - 2800)
Deer (id 2812)
Camel (id 2818)
Chameleon (id - 2806)
Bison (id - 2817)
Alpaca (id - 2801)
Little bird (id - 2807)
Ara (id - 2808)
Owl (id 2809)
Gull (id - 2810)
Crow (id - 2811)
Polar bear (id - 2827)
The Grizzlies (id 2828)
Black bear (id 2829)
Panda (id - 2830)
Snow seal (id - 2840)
Navy seal (id - 2839)
Medusa (id - 2814)
Eel Spawn (id - 2813)
Protein (id - 2837)
Lizard (id - 2838)
Kit (id - 2832)
Seahorse (id 2822)
Small fish (id 2804)
The Blowfish (id - 2842)
Lion (id 2824)
Tiger (id - 2825)
Leopard (id - 2826)
Tapir (id - 2850)
Roadrunner (id 2846)
How to install Pocket Creatures
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.