Overboards mod — this mod adds in the world Minecraft PE
, six different types of "Overborrow". Such vehicles are also called: self-balancing Segway and a scooter. Some people insist on the title of such devices Hoverboard, but it's not right because they have wheels. Updated: modification compatible with 1.11 versions
> Mod adds "Overboard" — they have wheels and You will easily be able to move around the world MCPE neither the limiting!
How to ride "Overbore"?
All types Overbord" You can get with the commands because the crafting recipes for this equipment are not provided that facilitates the process of making "Overlord" — You only need to enter the appropriate command. Perhaps in the future we will be able to "Everbody" using recipes crafting, but it is not a fact.
At this point you can use the following commands to retrieve "Overborrow" /h – all available commands/hred - red "Overboard"/hblue - blue "Overlord"/hgreen - green "Overboard"/hgold - yellow "Overboard"/hblack - black "Overboard"/white - white "Overboard"s - ride segway
If you play Minecraft Pocket Edition first-person — effect, which you can get in third person - you get.
We recommend that You switch to game mode in the third person (no matter the review is behind or Selfie mode) — you will see amazing animations — you stand on "Overlorde" and move it animate only Your hands and the "Overlord".
How to install Overboards
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.