The Manipulator mod — this modification adds in the world Minecraft Pocket Edition
8 new, advanced technologies. These elements can be used to freeze time in the game, change gravity, and more. With a set of elements that adds mod the Manipulator will play much more fun and interesting. How to use the elements?
All these elements can be found in the inventory of creative mode. If you are playing in survival mode, all these elements you can create in workbench or using mod X Commands.
After you have picked up one of the items, click on the Use button that appears at the left side of the screen. After pressing this button you will switch between the functions: on and off. Chronomatrix
: freezes all the objects in your environment. You can freeze in addition to mobs and animals flying arrows. Polarity Inverser
: changes the gravity of the earth. All the mobs rise up into the sky. Atomic Deconstructor
: use this option to change the atomic design for all mobs in the vicinity and cause them to explode. Pyrokinetic Repulsor
: burn all the mobs in circles in an instant. Magnetic Drive
: killing a mob will now be at easy. All the mobs in the circle will die if you use this element, and the entire drop will be attracted to you until you hold that item in hand. Voltezla
: causes lightning to hit all the mobs in the vicinity. As a fact, if you do this with a pig, it will turn into pigmen! Arachnocyper
: generate the web on the mobs to slow them down. Timewinder
: rewind time. All blocks and mobs return to their original position. Nanovoid
: when placing this block on the ground, it will attract all mobs and animals. Compressed Xor
: a Block that can be used for storage / retrieval XOR. It can also be used to repair elements of the manipulators (input — 1 XOR - 1 repair). Press and hold the unit with magnetic drive, to retrieve all the XOR.
How to install The Manipulator
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.