ChocoCraft mod added 9 different Chocobo in Minecraft PE
! Chocobo is a large bird, you can tame and ride, and then ride on it. This is a pretty cute creature, and looks like ostrich, but some of them know what actually is a character from Final Fantasy games. How to train a Chocobo?
You can find these creatures in the wild. These birds are able to produce fairly high sound, so to find them in the area will not be difficult.
To begin to tame the bird, find a single representative of the species, and then give it a new plant Gysahl green
. This is such a vegetable that you can grow in Minecraft PE on the surface of the world, the mod ChocoCraft is also creating it. All the crafting recipes and ID, you will be able to find at the end of this page.
If you successfully tame the Chocobo, you will see a red hearts. How to ride a Chocobo?
When you have tamed the bird, it will go to hold the saddle on the back of a Chocobo, and then hit on his back an empty hand to ride. You can jump on the bird, if you click on the ground. Press jump to get off the creature.
You can build a fence for your tamed Chocobo so he can rest and recover there health. The structure must have a roof and a floor made of straw. To know the current health and other information about your pet, you need to use a Chocopedia. How to breed Chocobo?
To begin to breed the creatures, you need to craft two items Loverly Gysahls, one Chocobo is female and the other male. With the help of Chocopedia to determine the gender of a bird. After that, you need to place two creatures in the fence and give every one subject Loverly Gysahls.
After a while you will be able to find an egg on the ground. Wait a bit, and then it will hatch a new Chocobo!
It will take time, and the Chocobo will grow, finally becoming an big! The Types Of Chocobo:
All of them use the same spawn egg (ID: 2900). Yellow for normal Chocobo
Green – able to climb
Blue - moves quickly through the water
White - can fly
Black – gives you the ability night vision when you are riding on the bird
Golden – able to fly (not higher than 10 blocks up)
Pink – performs a super jump
Red – very fast
Purple - is immune to fire and lava
How to install New Animals
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.