September 2, 2017 release build 8 for Minecraft 184.108.40.206 on Android. Traditionally fixes in Minecraft Pocket Edition starts with the smallest and end with the largest and most interesting.
Changelog MCPE 1.2 Beta 8
- Fixed game sounds, now some have become quieter, others louder (for example, the rain now hush).
- Added voice-over when using the Ender Portal.
- You can now enable and disable the recipe book using the classic interface in Minecraft 220.127.116.11.
- Optimized the generation of chunks.
- Redstone components can now be placed on blocks of obsidian.
- Fixed several bugs on the XBox One.
- Fixed departure for Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 at boot world, whose name has non-Latin characters.
- Fixed a lot of the nuances associated with a book of recipes (scrolling, automatic scrolling, crash, etc.).
- Fixed a strip of scrolling in the menu "How to play".
- In the new version 22.214.171.124 of clouds will be seen through the glass!
- Spiders can attack players under the ceiling.
- Pressing the X button will now clear the hot bar.
- The headings of languages in the settings are visible again.
- For creativity added information in the menu "How to play".
- Fixed the map.
- When using a saddle the player and the animal will no longer be harmed.
- Correction from previous version: when searching in the recipe book will include all recipes, not just available.
- Fixed command / xp and / fill.