Minecraft PE 1.2 Beta 5 Testing - ver. 22.214.171.124 Download
|15 Aug 2017
Very soon to be released Minecraft 1.2 and we can enjoy all its charms almost without bugs. Here's a little list of what brought MCPE 1.2 Beta Build 5.
Changelog MCPE 1.2 Beta 5
- And again updates the recipe book added a new button.
- Fixed some bugs with the display of the items in the recipe book.
- Fixed some buttons have changed their name and now all are displayed regardless of the screen size.
- Increased the speed of walk and run in Minecraft 126.96.36.199 build 5.
- The head of the mobs no longer interfere in the recipe book.
- Fixed important bugs which caused the game to crash when creating, downloading, or joining the world after another session.
- Fixed game crash during the stay in the book of recipes and the selection of the head of the mob in it (see previous fix). Also fixed a crash when using certain commands.
- Ocelots no longer fall through the ground when pursuit chickens.
- Still a little touched up the alignment menu.
I am a professional from Minecraft PE Team that creates and publishes the best content for Minecraft players. We have been studying custom gameplay, modding features, as well as popular game themes for a long time. You can be sure that our materials are designed for the player to spend more time in the game world than usual. Additionally, our modifications will allow you to turn your game into absolutely any other theme. I'm also a pretty good player, so I'll try to answer any of the questions in the comments.