October 4, 2017, we were stunned by the new update: Minecraft 18.104.22.168! The players have already managed to find multiple bugs in Minecraft 1.2, so that developers remained nothing, except how to fix them in the new version 1.2.2.
Innovations Minecraft 1.2.2
- In version 22.214.171.124 added new worlds: Silvermist by Pathway Studios; Retreat master by Imagiverse; the Forbidden forest by Blockception and Abstraction: GRID by Jigarbov.
- Added two maps: wildlife: Savannah by PixelHeads and the Festival of the autumn mini-game by the Noxcrew.
- And of course a few skin packs: 12 wonders of the skin pack by Toyaplays; Combines adventures by Pathway Studios; Heroes by Mineplex Mineplex and the Autumn festival by the Noxcrew.
Update Minecraft 1.2.2
The list is quite long, but we tried to choose the most important fixes in Minecraft 1.2.2:
- Fixed crash when loading worlds.
- Fixed crash when loading a server, during the loading screen settings and other such crashes Minecraft.
- Now the XBox One have improved performance.
- The components of Redstone are now working correctly!
- In Minecraft 1.2.2 you can now get all the fireworks from recipe books.
- If use resource packs will happens crash after restarting the game for the main menu of MCPE.
- Spells now work correctly with the rods
- Fixed a bug with the invisible ladders, which were placed on other stairs or slabs.
- In the new version of Minecraft PE cookbook is now properly turned over and switch positions.
- Fixed wrong tooltip controller that can appear on multiple menu screens
In new version were fixed download speed worlds and a lot of other bugs, including pop-up messages that appeared on the menu and they could not be read.