Night Sky Stars 1.20-1.19.51 shaders
resource pack will replace the usual night sky on a more realistic sky with galaxies and stars. Now, when you explore the uncharted territory of night, the whole game atmosphere will be more intense and enjoyable.
Texture pack will change the sky very dramatically. Now the Moon will have every night a new phase. In addition, in different parts of the sky will appear the whole galaxy. How many atmosphere in Minecraft PE
very clean and not polluted by exhausts of cars, you can very clearly see all space objects.
Here is the Andromeda galaxy
. As you know, she is very rapidly moving towards us. After a few million years it will crash into our galaxy, the milky way. By the way, there is a small paradox - the word "Crash" is conditional, because no planet or star it does not impinge on another space body, because gravity has not been canceled.
A resource pack has all the space objects or events, such as the explosion of a supernova Black holes
In the pack there are other objects that you can see in the game.
How to install Night Sky Stars Shaders
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.