This is one of the most realistic texture packs for Minecraft PE
. You can use this to turn a boring game world into a hyper realistic. Here the author used a real high quality photos and copied to overlay textures on blocks. Now your buildings will have modern plastic and wooden materials and have the opportunity to build beautiful buildings. If you look very closely at the new textures then it will become even more realistic.
At the moment this pack contains changes only for building blocks, blocks of the surface of the game world, some plants and flowers, some components for redstone mechanisms and changes for a few other categories of blocks. But it's enough to use for creative mode or just explore the world.
- There are two variants of the pack: 256x256 and 128x128
- For 256x256 you can set the minimum drawing distance
- This can be used to make the world very realistic
- Building blocks look like modern building materials
- Changed only basic and frequently used blocks and items
How to install ModernArch Realism 256x
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
Download ModernArch Realism 256x For 1.20, 1.19.83 Download ModernArch Realism 128x For 1.20, 1.19.83
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.