Sphax Pure is a cartoon texture pack with 32x32 extension, which is perfect for phones and tablets with a small amount of RAM ( Less than 1 GB) while maintaining a significant part of the colorful Minecraft PE
textures. Also you are waited for by a new set of sounds, animations and realistic night and day sky.
The developer tried to keep the quality and realism of textures as much as possible, so that they were similar to those that have 64x64 and 128x128 extension.
Playing with this resource pack, you do not need additional shaders, because the new tools, blocks and mobs are very much changed from the standard textures. Everything is connected with each other by a single style and a certain color palette.
It is impossible to select something specific from this pack, because everything has been changed, including the underwater world. You will always be pleased to spend time in the mines or decorate the house.
How to install Sphax Pure 32x
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.