Kit Mod For Minecraft PE Android
|09 Mar 2016
Mod Kit adds in Minecraft PE
commands using which you will be able to get a starting set of specific resources that will help you in the initial development, in a whole new world. Mod adds two simple commands that are added to your Hotbar completely different sets of tools/things. How to use?
To get a starter pack, enter in the chat following command: /bow_kit - hunting battlepack.
/sword_kit - battlepack.
Then in your inventory will be added to the starting set.
To get combat the onion set type in chat the following command: /bow_kit.
Then you will receive a set of a rabbit hunter.
What is included in onion battlepack:
In order to get a battlepack, in chat type: /sword_kit.
Then in your Hotbar will appear starting battlepack for the first time in the survival world Minecraft Pocket Edition.
What is included in the battlepack:
A set of diamond armor.
How to install Kit
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.