Switch Mod / Hack adds a lot of new features that will improve the control of your game in Minecraft PE
. To manage the new functions you can use user-friendly interface. Updated: modification compatible with 1.11 versions
There are many different useful functions — change the time of day, change of game mode, X-ray and many more!
How does it work?
Click on the S
button in the upper right corner of the screen to open the interface of fashion. Let's look at some features of this mod.
One of the new features of this mod — the ability to catch mobs. You just need to Saddle Up
and activate tap on a mob to catch it.
Another useful feature is the ability to walk on water. X-Ray
allows you to see through blocks to see caves and other blocks.
Another useful feature, which adds this mod — health indicator. If you enable this feature, mobs will be an indicator of their health and name.
If you want time to kill all mobs in a radius of 12 blocks, then turn on the Aura Strong
. This feature is very useful if you are near the crowds of monsters.
Features:Switching game mode creative/survival, day/nightInstallation in your homeTeleport homeThe point creation of teleportationKiller team, the player's health reduces to 0Setting spawn pointWalking through the blocksStrong aura that kills mobs in a radius of 12 blocksA quick run, you'll be much fasterQuick diggingSniper zoomYou will not receive damage when dropWalking on liquidDisplaying coordinatesHigh jumpDerp, head starts to spinA spammer in chatJetpackThe opportunity to sit on mobsFlight64 item drop (everything you mine will drop as stacks (64 items) instead of single drops)JetpackGod mode, sets human health 40PvP / PvE HP regenThe parachute, you will not get damage if will fallHealth indicatorX-Ray
How to install Switch
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.