Slendytubbies Horror Addon For Minecraft PE 1.20.15, 1.19.83
|28 Nov 2016
This Minecraft PE
addon modifies the mobs into characters from the saga slendytubbies and teletubbies with a few improvements to the play. The material provided ArathNidoGamer (YouTube channel) The villagers are replaced by teletubbies as tinkywinky, dipsy, lala, po and teletubbie. Some can be tamed with tubbypapillas (stew champiñon) with that shield you from the monsters and the other slendytubbies will follow you wherever you want, you can sit upright or raise the for you to follow.
Zombies are replaced by tinky Winky (slendytubbie original) the attack of the teletubbies and the player. It is not afraid from the sun.
Iron Golem is replaced by tinky tank is a vercion of the slendytubbie original but bigger and very aggressive with the teletubbies and the player.
Zombie Husk is replaced by the teletubbie of the caves. Is faster and more to attack the teletubbies and the player. He is a little big that tinky tank.
Zombie Pigman is replaced by dipsy without a head that you can make. Attacks anyone in his way even a slendytubbie, teletubbie, player or even your family dipsy (zombie pigman).
Enderman is replaced by lala of slendytubbies 2. Only thing that has changes will not be tele transported as a Enderman.
The following slendytubbies have their models but do not have any behavior change.
Creeper: Po Station satellite (slendytubbies 2 and 2d)
Skeleton: Dipsy Lake of the teletubbies (slendytubbies 2)
How to install Slendytubbies Horror
Addons have the following file formats: .mcpack, .mcaddon, .mcworld and less often .zip. These new file types automate the process of installing modifications, texture packs and maps.
Next, we will need to apply a resource pack and/or behavior pack when creating a new world or editing an existing world.Open the game world and test the changes.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack or .mcaddon.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the addon using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
In case the addon has .ZIP or .RAR format then use the following guide:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, open the folder that was created.
- Go to the following file address: /games/com.mojang/. The following folders are contained inside:
- behavior_packs - addon body and scripts.
- minecraft_worlds - contains both textures, addons and the game world.
- resource_packs - contains textures that ensure the correct operation of addons.
- Next, move the folder with textures to the resource_packs folder (It can be abbreviated as Res).
Then go back to /games/com.mojang/, but this time open the behavior_packs folder and paste the copied folder of the addon body here (This will be abbreviated as Beh).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.
- Select the desired game settings that you want. Then scroll down on the left sidebar and click on resource and/or behavior packs and apply the imported modifications.
- Open the game world and test the changes.