Is a very good and very useful addon for Minecraft PE
. It adds to the game servants who will help you with everything. For example, they can go to the forest for wood, go to the stream to catch fish, hunt animals nearby, and they can also gather useful ores and other materials. How to hire servants?
You have several ways to do it. It all depends on what mode you play, survival or creative. In survival mode, you need to go to the Nether world, where servants will replace the wither skeletons. They need to get a gold ingot to hire them to work. If you play in creative mode to learn more about the addon, you need use the eggs to spawn wither skeletons.
Hired workers will perform any of your work. To give the task the servant, you need to use a certain item. For example, if you want it to collecting ore, use a pickaxe on him, if you want to catch fish, use the fishing rod, etc.
Here is the complete list of all that can perform servant: Sword - will hunt animals
Axe - will collect wood
Pickaxe - will mine ore
Hoe - harvest
Shovel - dig
Fishing rod - will catch fish
This helpers are so fast that once you give them a task, they immediately disappear, because their movement speed is very high. They will run in a random place to perform the work. This is very important, as they in no way can mess up the environment around your home.
Some time later, the servant returns home with pockets full of resources and throw in the place where you gave him the job. Next, you can give new tasks, and in turn to improve the house and the construction of new mechanisms.
How to install Servants
Addons have the following file formats: .mcpack, .mcaddon, .mcworld and less often .zip. These new file types automate the process of installing modifications, texture packs and maps.
Next, we will need to apply a resource pack and/or behavior pack when creating a new world or editing an existing world.Open the game world and test the changes.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack or .mcaddon.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the addon using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
In case the addon has .ZIP or .RAR format then use the following guide:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, open the folder that was created.
- Go to the following file address: /games/com.mojang/. The following folders are contained inside:
- behavior_packs - addon body and scripts.
- minecraft_worlds - contains both textures, addons and the game world.
- resource_packs - contains textures that ensure the correct operation of addons.
- Next, move the folder with textures to the resource_packs folder (It can be abbreviated as Res).
Then go back to /games/com.mojang/, but this time open the behavior_packs folder and paste the copied folder of the addon body here (This will be abbreviated as Beh).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.
- Select the desired game settings that you want. Then scroll down on the left sidebar and click on resource and/or behavior packs and apply the imported modifications.
- Open the game world and test the changes.