This addon is made specially for those players of Minecraft PE
, which are tired to see small mobs. Now you will see just huge animals and monsters. Their size is so great that you will feel in the role of Ant Man. As you can see, the addon is made specially in order to have some fun, and maybe in order to learn more about mobs.
If you look from a scientific point of view, the mobs can reach this size a long time ago, when atmospheric oxygen levels were much higher, and therefore the pressure is higher. According to this, this addon will allow you to feel for a moment the old days of gigantism when a lizard was the size of a bus. Features
The author has included all the nuances that can occur when increasing the size of mobs. The camera automatically a little more distant, so you can see everything that is on all sides from the giant mob.
Strength, speed and vitality of the mobs also increased, which adds realistic physics to the creatures.
Another feature of this addon, which is not a promising theme is that you will be able to tame a skeleton with a bow.
List of mobs for the ride
Rabbit control with carrot
How to install Ride Any Giant, Huge Mobs
Addons have the following file formats: .mcpack, .mcaddon, .mcworld and less often .zip. These new file types automate the process of installing modifications, texture packs and maps.
Next, we will need to apply a resource pack and/or behavior pack when creating a new world or editing an existing world.Open the game world and test the changes.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack or .mcaddon.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the addon using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
In case the addon has .ZIP or .RAR format then use the following guide:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, open the folder that was created.
- Go to the following file address: /games/com.mojang/. The following folders are contained inside:
- behavior_packs - addon body and scripts.
- minecraft_worlds - contains both textures, addons and the game world.
- resource_packs - contains textures that ensure the correct operation of addons.
- Next, move the folder with textures to the resource_packs folder (It can be abbreviated as Res).
Then go back to /games/com.mojang/, but this time open the behavior_packs folder and paste the copied folder of the addon body here (This will be abbreviated as Beh).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.
- Select the desired game settings that you want. Then scroll down on the left sidebar and click on resource and/or behavior packs and apply the imported modifications.
- Open the game world and test the changes.