The addon adds a new animal in Minecraft PE
called Lama. The appearance of these animals is like a little camel with hooves of the horse. Lama has many new devices that aren't in other animals, for example it can attack by spitting monsters, and other mobs that will hurt her. It is also worth noting that it has the largest number of lives, which is pretty good. How to get?
In Minecraft you can find them almost everywhere where there are pigs, because they will replace them. If you play in creative mode and want to decorate your Kingdom with some unusual animals, the Llama is perfect for this case.
Lama will always be able to stand up for yourself, even if it's attacked from 2 of the wolf. If you do manage to kill her, then she rolled out a few feathers that will be useful for future craft various items.
In terms of survival, it's just incredibly useful animals. With their help, you will be able much faster to travel through dangerous territories and keep them as Pets.
To get the Llama to move from one point to another in several ways: To ride it with the saddle and move it where you want;
Crafted leash and lead her along if you don't need to move quickly.
As you can see, this is a very practical animal. For players who appreciate the classics and the balance in the game, this addon is just what will not break the game, and just make it a little more varied and interesting.
How to install Animal Llama
Addons have the following file formats: .mcpack, .mcaddon, .mcworld and less often .zip. These new file types automate the process of installing modifications, texture packs and maps.
Next, we will need to apply a resource pack and/or behavior pack when creating a new world or editing an existing world.Open the game world and test the changes.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack or .mcaddon.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the addon using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
In case the addon has .ZIP or .RAR format then use the following guide:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, open the folder that was created.
- Go to the following file address: /games/com.mojang/. The following folders are contained inside:
- behavior_packs - addon body and scripts.
- minecraft_worlds - contains both textures, addons and the game world.
- resource_packs - contains textures that ensure the correct operation of addons.
- Next, move the folder with textures to the resource_packs folder (It can be abbreviated as Res).
Then go back to /games/com.mojang/, but this time open the behavior_packs folder and paste the copied folder of the addon body here (This will be abbreviated as Beh).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.
- Select the desired game settings that you want. Then scroll down on the left sidebar and click on resource and/or behavior packs and apply the imported modifications.
- Open the game world and test the changes.