You caught in a situation when those damn monsters did not give to build a house or easy to play? This addon
instantly solve such problems. Now you will be disguised as one of the monsters that will allow you to pass by and go about their business without fear of being attacked.
it happens a lot of unpleasant situations in which you may lose everything precious items, or a situation when you are not interested to fight with mobs. Such an addon will be just the topic.
It is worth noting also that you don't need to sleep, how to marry a collection of resources on the day will not differ from the night. In any case, the mobs will be friendly
and in no way hurts to collect diamonds and other resources.
In the addon there is a caveat, in which the monster can attack you
. This is when you randomly hit him. He will immediately become angry and will run after you to get revenge. A list of friendly mobs Blaze
Creeper (no longer explodes!)
Wither Skull Dangerous
How to install Friendly Monsters Mobs
Addons have the following file formats: .mcpack, .mcaddon, .mcworld and less often .zip. These new file types automate the process of installing modifications, texture packs and maps.
Next, we will need to apply a resource pack and/or behavior pack when creating a new world or editing an existing world.Open the game world and test the changes.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack or .mcaddon.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the addon using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
In case the addon has .ZIP or .RAR format then use the following guide:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, open the folder that was created.
- Go to the following file address: /games/com.mojang/. The following folders are contained inside:
- behavior_packs - addon body and scripts.
- minecraft_worlds - contains both textures, addons and the game world.
- resource_packs - contains textures that ensure the correct operation of addons.
- Next, move the folder with textures to the resource_packs folder (It can be abbreviated as Res).
Then go back to /games/com.mojang/, but this time open the behavior_packs folder and paste the copied folder of the addon body here (This will be abbreviated as Beh).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.
- Select the desired game settings that you want. Then scroll down on the left sidebar and click on resource and/or behavior packs and apply the imported modifications.
- Open the game world and test the changes.