Feature Unlocker mod (or addon) implements in Minecraft PE
0.15.2 some features that were not included in this version. Currently mod Unlocker Feature includes only the pearl edges and a camera. But in the future the addon will have a bit more features in the future!
How to get new items?
Open the inventory in creative mode and go to the first tab. Then scroll down to the bottom of the list of items and at the end of the list you will see new items: Pearl of the region and the Chamber. Pearl Edge
Pearls edge as many know can be used for teleportation. To throw the pearls of the region - tap the screen with your finger, and pearls will fly. Where he will land - and there you are teleported. Camera
The camera is an exclusive innovation Pi edition. Place the camera in a convenient place and point at it "focus". Then in the center of the screen will display the button you need to press.
The camera should turn on and will get the animation of the activated TNT. But instead of exploding, she takes pictures. While testing the camera in game crash, every time. Once this bug is fixed we will update any of this information about the camera.
All the pictures that will be taken by the camera should be stored in the directory /sdcard/games/com.mojang/
How to install Feature Unlocker
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.