This is a Shader pack which is created for fix a vanilla lighting in Minecraft PE
. Now the light will be rendered a little differently by your graphics processor that running on GLSL or HLSL algorithm (Android or iOS). Updated: changed the algorithm of rendering shadows and light beams.
This means that such light sources as torches, glowing block, lava and other underwater light sources will get more realistic rays and will become lighter or dimmer at some point, it will depend of near blocks and also whether it is under water or in the atmosphere.
Ultra Maximum Screenshots
How to install Ultra Maximum Shaders
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.