These are brand new ESBE 2G 1.20-1.19.83 shaders for Minecraft PE
, with this you will have more realism for the environment, such as waves of water, rounded shadows, realistic glare and rays of the sun, twinkling stars in the sky, updated night and day clouds with the sky.
ESBE 2G shaders will make the gameplay more interesting and so you can add a new texture pack or leave vanilla, because with shaders game will look equally very beautiful at any time of the day.
- This works without errors on most Minecraft Bedrock platforms
- The Shaders are automatically installed for iOS, Android, Windows 10 and Xbox
- It contains a new animations for the water and grass
- At the night you can see the milky way and the twinkling stars
- During the day you will find a very realistic sky with updated textures for the Sun
- The Shadows are now more realistic.
How to install ESBE 2G Shaders
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.