Texture pack allows you to not only improve the look of Minecraft PE world, but also to make some elements a much more realistic.
Usually texture pack significantly change the appearance of the blocks, and that their function ends. However, the creators of these textures decided to go ahead and add a modicum of realism.
All the updates are listed below, but it is better to see with your own eyes:
- Buckets have handles
- Golden apples have a gold outline
- Oak doors have Windows
- Iron doors there is a small gap, like a prison door
- Blocks for notes are black, not orange-brown
- Update of grain "World of color" with a PC
- Mossy cobblestone is no longer looks like an old cobblestone
- Creeper better fit into the world
- Added various blocks of lapis lazuli
- Improved the sticky side of the piston
Install Texture PackDownload texture with the extension .mcpackGo to the boot location using ES file ExplorerAfter clicking on the file with the textures should open the gameGo to game settings and connect your installed texturesReady