|MinecraftPE-Mods.com » Minecraft PE Mods Bedrock Edition 1.2.10, 1.2.9, 1.2.8 » Smooth Minimap mod for Minecraft PE 1.2.10, 1.2.9, 1.2.8, 1.2.7|
Smooth Minimap mod for Minecraft PE 1.2.10, 1.2.9, 1.2.8, 1.2.7
Smooth Minimap mod adds to the game necessary and functional mini map, the same as on the PC version of Minecraft. Having a mini map on your device, you can even easier to navigate the terrain in the world of Minecraft Pocket Edition as the mini map shows a pretty big circle.
Updated: modification compatible with 1.2, 1.1.x versions
The same map shows the hostile and friendly mobs, this will allow you to more accurately navigate the terrain, when there are a lot of mobs, especially at night.
Features Of Minimap
How to use?
1. After you have installed the mod and entered the game in the top left corner of the screen appears a special button. Click on this button to open a map. A map will display the entire surface of the world Minecraft Pocket Edition (blocks, trees, grass, mobs).
2. You can also switch the map in the view of the caves in the settings (in the section: MiniMap type).
3. Just below the mini map you can see the coordinates where you are - it will help you not to get lost! (x/z - lat and LON, y - height)
4. Under the coordinates are buttons to increase or decrease the scale of the map.
5. Also, if you hold your finger for 1-2 seconds on the map will open a GUI with the map settings.
How to install Smooth Minimap Mod?
|| Views: 32832 | Comments: 1 ||
|Total comments: 1|