Slope Blocks — this mod changes the terrain blocks in Minecraft Pocket Edition. now some of the blocks will be uneven relief at its end is a small bleed in the form of a slope. Modifying units will relate to a 21 block. This mod will work on version Minecraft PE 0.15.6
/ Minecraft PE 0.15.7
. This modification will work on operating systems: Android, iOS, and Windows 10.
Mod Slope Blocks is a great choice if you want to make the world Minecraft Pocket Edition more realistic. How does it work?
This modification is installed as well as resource packs. However is not a texture pack
, and texture of units will not be changed. Instead of changing the textures of blocks and items mod modifies some Slope Blocks types of blocks in a certain position, making the slopes of these blocks more realistic.
All mod Blocks 21 Slope a block that has a modified design. You can find all these blocks in the inventory of creative mode or make some blocks independently using a standard crafting recipes in the game.
Here is a screen-example of modified units — a slide of ice!
Here is an example of small structures due to the modification of Slope Blocks look very cool! Slopes in certain positions of the blocks can be different!
Here's a screenshot of all the blocks that have changed. All of these units you will easily be able to find in your inventory creative regime.
How to install Slope Blocks
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.